How are you feeling about the new year? Are you looking forward to a fresh start and new goals? If you are like me, then you have been thinking about your goals since December 1st. Check out this free 2022 goals printable to help you get started.
As teachers, it is easy to make goals for our students and classroom but often we forget to make goals for ourselves.
Put your improvement as a teacher/learner/mom/friend/girlfriend/wife/daughter first. If you focus on growing in these specific areas, you will most likely improve as a teacher regardless.
It’s time to get your goals on paper so you can track and measure your progress.
How to Set Up your 2022 Goals Printable
Start with your yearlong goals. Focus on one per section. Make sure it’s measurable and easy to track. Then break it down by month so you can reach your goals with monthly check-ins.
Example 2022 Goals Printable
- Teaching-read a new book, attend a new training or vertical planning sessions
- Family-plan a vacation, start a weekly game night or call a family member weekly
- Physical- workout 5 days a week, join an adult soccer team or ride your bike 5 miles a week
- Finances-save 500 a week or a spending fast
- Social- join a book club or plan weekend play dates for your kids
- Intellectual-read one chapter a night or watch 1 documentary a month
2022 Goals Display
Choose somewhere to display your 2022 goals printable that you will see often. I recommend a bulletin board by your desk or at the front of your planner. You could even take a picture of your completed printable and set it as the background on your computer or phone.